writer
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

first look, u may think me a snob but i assure u that i am not... i m a little crazy tho i can be totally sane... i m serious yet funny at the same time...i m a little kid at heart tho totally mature.. i approach life with a passion that not many ppl understands... i m CONTRADICTION.....



links
  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me


  • tagboard your tagboard code here

    archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 February 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008

    credits maker
    picture
    brushes
    blogspot
    blogskins

    Friday, November 03, 2006
    LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

    Are you dat dense??? doncha get it already?

    LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!!... Get out of my freaking life...forget abt the fact of the relations and ties...just go....go away and neva come back...

    I do not need your late nite calls... or early morning SMSes asking relentlessly how i am doing...or dat you miss me... or dat you are thinking abt me...I DO NOT NEED THAT SHIT!!!...
    Honestly wat do you expect? dat i suddenly am ok with everything... after all that you've done..that things are just gonna go back to normal...wat do you think i am?? your PAPERDOLL?? your feelingless doll whom you can just do watever you feel like doing without needing to worry about how it might affect me in any way...well....ges wat...im sorry to disappoint you...life is not perfect...im not your doll...I HAVE FEELINGS.. I HAVE A HEART... and your actions will not go unnoticed..and i promise you that you will feel the full brunt of your thoughtless actions.....

    i am so tired...tired of this....y does it bother me so much...i try my darndest to not let this stupid thing affect me...but obviously im not dat strong...obviously im weak.. i cant take it.. i cant be close to him and not let things bother me.. i cant stand being beside him... i just cant stand it...its eating me inside...he expects me to explain.. keep asking me to explain..how do i tell him that he has hurt me...beyond measure...there is no way things will ever be the same between us ever again.... the hurt is deep and im not sure when i will ever heal...one thing for sure...

    I HATE HIM!!!!

    Darnisha ♥ 2:56 PM link to post 0 comments