writer
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

first look, u may think me a snob but i assure u that i am not... i m a little crazy tho i can be totally sane... i m serious yet funny at the same time...i m a little kid at heart tho totally mature.. i approach life with a passion that not many ppl understands... i m CONTRADICTION.....



links
  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me


  • tagboard your tagboard code here

    archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 February 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008

    credits maker
    picture
    brushes
    blogspot
    blogskins

    Sunday, December 17, 2006
    SUCCESS!!!!!!

    im so proud of myself. I DID IT!!!!!.....

    for those who are wondering, i have been stressed out of my mind for the last few days, weeks...erm i think months since i was put in charge of PROGRAMMES at my company carnival..its over now...and it was a success...

    someone said to me "darnisha, the event is successful because of the programmes" .... everyone stayed till the end..people were sitting down and enjoying the line-up. Though there were not many stars or celebrities, but those who performed are stars in their own right. Our MCs were great; morning and afternoon...im glad it was over..im glad it was a success...months of sleepless nights worrying that i will fall flat on my face..months of agony fighting with the chairman over certain decisions... I PROVED TO HER!!.. IN YOUR FACE....someone said to me "we were worried about programmes but programmes did well and vendors and stalls did not do so well" ...dats not my department..dats not my part...

    however, i will have to add a disclaimer...none of this would have happened if i did not have a such a supporting team behind me in my sub-committee...they were always cheering me on even though i have been on the verge of throwing in the towel so many times..honestly, without them, i wouldnt know if this is possible. Also to my stage assistants, i would like to thank them so much for making the event so much fun. They filled the day with laughter. whenever they see me not smiling, they would ask if im ok. They joked around such that the tenseness disappear. and my god are they capable people.. i actually felt that i could leave things in their hands and they could have done just as good as job as me.

    working with the morning mc was like a dream..i tell u why..i grew up on aksi mat yoyo..and he was the host of the show back then...he was my Idol.. :) being able to liaise with him before the event, already had me mesmerised. Truly he is a very nice and caring person. Being able to work with him during the first half of the event is another dream come true.. i sound like im in love.... but he's married so hands off darnisha... but yeah, he made it easier for me..agreeing with me most counts, giving in to my incessant demands,...always checking if im ok.. haizzzz........

    enough of that, to end things off, i was happy ...and satisfied...that all our hardwork ended in a roaring success....kudos to my team...kudos to my assistants on the day..kudos to all the performers...

    Darnisha ♥ 10:55 AM link to post 0 comments